* General description
The 74LVC244A; 74LVCH244A is an octal non-inverting buffer/line driver with 3-state outputs. The 3-state outputs are controlled by the output enable inputs 1OE and 2OE. A HIGH on nOE causes the outputs to assume a high-impedance OFF-state. Schmitt-trigger action at all inputs makes the circuit highly tolerant for slower input rise and fall times.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3 V or 5.0 V devices. In 3-state operation, outputs can handle 5 V. These features allow the use of these devices as translators in a mixed 3.3 V and 5 V environment.
The 74LVCH244A bus hold on data inputs eliminates the need for external pull-up resistors to hold unused inputs.
- 5 V tolerant inputs/outputs for interfacing with 5 V logic
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.2 V to 3.6 V
- CMOS low-power consumption
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Inputs accept voltages up to 5.5 V
- High-impedance when VCC = 0 V
- Bus hold on all data inputs (74LVCH244A only)
- Complies with JEDEC standard no. 8-1A
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Specified from -40 Cel to +85 Cel and -40 Cel to +125 Cel