* General description
The 74LVC16244A; 74LVCH16244A are 16-bit non-inverting buffer/line drivers with 3-state bus compatible outputs. The device can be used as four 4-bit buffers, two 8-bit buffers or one 16-bit buffer. It features four output enable inputs, (1OE to 4OE) each controlling four of the 3-state outputs. A HIGH on nOE causes the outputs to assume a high-impedance OFF-state.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3 V or 5 V devices. When disabled, up to 5.5 V can be applied to the outputs. These features allow the use of these devices in mixed 3.3 V and 5 V applications.
The 74LVCH16244A bus hold on data inputs eliminates the need for external pull-up resistors to hold unused inputs.
- 5 V tolerant inputs/outputs for interfacing with 5 V logic
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.2 V to 3.6 V
- CMOS low power consumption
- MULTIBYTE flow-through standard pin-out architecture
- Low inductance multiple power and ground pins for minimum noise and ground bounce
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- High-impedance when VCC = 0 V
- All data inputs have bus hold. (74LVCH16244A only)
- Complies with JEDEC standard JESD8-B / JESD36
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Specified from -40 Cel to +85 Cel and -40 Cel to +125 Cel