* General description
The 74LVC373A is a high-performance, low-power, low-voltage, Si-gate CMOS device, superior to most advanced CMOS compatible TTL families.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3 or 5 V devices. In 3-state operation, outputs can handle 5 V. This feature allows the use of these devices as translators in a mixed 3.3 and 5 V environment.
The 74LVC373A is an octal D-type transparent latch featuring separate D-type inputs for each latch and 3-state outputs for bus-oriented applications. A latch enable input (pin LE) and an output enable input (pin OE) are common to all internal latches.
The 74LVC373A consists of eight D-type transparent latches with 3-state true outputs. When pin LE is HIGH, data at the D-inputs (pins D0 to D7) enters the latches. In this condition, the latches are transparent, i.e. a latch output will change each time its corresponding D-input changes. When pin LE is LOW, the latches store the information that was present at the D-inputs one set-up time preceding the HIGH-to-LOW transition of pin LE. When pin OE is LOW, the contents of the eight latches are available at the Q-outputs (pins Q0 to Q7). When pin OE is HIGH, the outputs go to the high-impedance OFF-state. Operation of input pin OE does not affect the state of the latches.
The 74LVC373A is functionally identical to the 74LVC573A, but the 74LVC573A has a different pin arrangement.
- 5 V tolerant inputs/outputs for interfacing with 5 V logic
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.2 to 3.6 V
- CMOS low power consumption
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Inputs accept voltages up to 5.5 V
- High-impedance outputs when VCC =0 V
- Complies with JEDEC standard no. 8-1A
- ESD protection:
- HBM EIA/JESD22-A114-A exceeds 2000 V
MM EIA/JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Specified from -40 to +85 Cel and -40 to +125 Cel.