* General description
The 74LVC574A is a high-performance, low-power, low-voltage, Si-gate CMOS device, superior to most advanced CMOS compatible TTL families.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3 or 5 V devices. In 3-state operation, outputs can handle 5 V. This feature allows the use of these devices as translators in a mixed 3.3 and 5 V environment.
The 74LVC574A is an octal D-type flip-flop featuring separate D-type inputs for each flip-flop and 3-state outputs for bus-oriented applications. A clock (CP) and an Output Enable (OE) input are common to all flip-flops.
The eight flip-flops will store the state of their individual D-inputs that meet the set-up and hold times requirements on the LOW-to-HIGH CP transition.
When OE is LOW, the contents of the eight flip-flops is available at the outputs. When OE is HIGH, the outputs go to the high impedance off-state. Operation of the OE input does not affect the state of the flip-flops.
The 74LVC574A is functionally identical to the 74LVC374A, but has a different pin arrangement.
- 5 V tolerant inputs and outputs, for interfacing with 5 V logic
- Supply voltage range from 1.2 to 3.6 V
- Inputs accept voltages up to 5.5 V
- CMOS low power consumption
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- High impedance when VCC =0 V
- 8-bit positive edge-triggered register
- Independent register and 3-state buffer operation
- Flow-through pin-out architecture
- Complies with JEDEC standard no. 8-1A
- ESD protection:
- HBM EIA/JESD22-A114-A exceeds 2000 V
MM EIA/JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V.
- Specified from -40 to +85 Cel and -40 to +125 Cel.