* General description
The 74LVT14 is a high-performance BiCMOS product designed for VCC operation at 3.3 V. It is capable of transforming slowly changing input signals into sharply defined, jitter free output signals. In addition, it has a greater noise margin than conventional inverters.
Each circuit contains a Schmitt trigger followed by a Darlington level shifter and a phase splitter driving a TTL totem-pole output. The Schmitt trigger uses positive feedback to effectively speed-up slow input transitions, and provide different input threshold voltages for positive-going and negative-going inputs. The threshold differential (typically 600 mV) is determined internally by resistor ratios and is insensitive to temperature and supply voltage variations.
- Different positive and negative going input threshold voltages
- Tolerant of slow input transitions
- High noise immunity
- TTL input and output switching levels
- Output capability: +32 mA/-20 mA
- Latch-up protection exceeds 500 mA per JESD78 class II level A
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V