1. The initial delivery day shall be the day following the
day on which the product is forwarded to the delivery service.
1) Regular home-delivery (excluding order date and holidays):
Seoul/Gyeonggi 3~5days, other regions 3~8days
2) Postal service: Seoul/Gyeonggi 3~5days
2. During public holidays and weekends, there will be no
delivery, and any other days during which delivery is impracticable
due to a force majeure event may cause delay in the delivery.
3. The buyers both within
and outside of Korea shall be responsible for any delivery
fee that may arise. But the products bought over 300,000
won will be delivered free of charge.
Cancellation and Refund
1. The buyer may cancel the purchase order before the product
is shipped, and if the product is in the process of being
delivered, transaction shall be handled pursuant to the
Article 15 of products return.
2. If the product is on standby for delivery after the payment,
the buyer may cancel the order at any time except for the
3. If credit card has been used for the payment, the payment
shall immediately be refunded as soon as the cancellation
process is completed. If cash has been used for the payment,
the payment shall be refunded in 5 business days via direct
account transfer or others.
Return and Exchange
1. The buyer may demand a return of the product within three
days after the receipt of the delivery.
2. The cost for the return delivery shall be borne by the
3. The payment of refund upon return of the product shall
be completed within 5 days after the Company has received
the product from the buyer.
4. The Company shall refund, return and exchange in accordance
with the buyer’s demand in the following cases. Such transaction
shall be processed within 10 days after the delivery.
1) Delivered product does not match with the purchase order.
2) Delivered product is lost or damaged due to the Company’s
3) Delivery is considerably delayed than what has been scheduled.
4) Otherwise, legitimate reasons are submitted to the Company
for the demand by the buyer.
Guro branch : 3127, Ma-Dong, Central Distribution
Complex, 1258, Guro-Dong, Guro-Gu, Seoul, Korea, 152-721
TEL : +82-2-2681-5517(REP)
FAX : +82-2-2681-5518
E-mail : email@example.com
Overseas Delivery Service
1. The Company provides the service in accordance with the
overseas delivery procedure of the products whose trade
contract is already signed through the overseas delivery
network that has business connection with the Company. Overseas
delivery is divided into as follows:
1) A domestic delivery phase: until the buyer’s product
is delivered to a logistics center of a third party in business
cooperation with the Company
2) An overseas delivery phase: until the product is delivered
to the recipient through the overseas delivery network
2. For overseas delivery, the buyer’s order may be cancelled
depending on the status of the delivery request. Return
requested due to change of mind during delivery is limited
to the phase of domestic delivery. Once the product has
completed the domestic delivery phase and entered the overseas
delivery phase, a return is not permitted unless the Company
approves return or exchange due to an original defect in
the delivered product.
3. A buyer requesting the Company’s approval on return or
exchange must approve the original product defect or other
grounds for return or exchange by submitting to the Company
objective evidence. The costs and expenses for the delivery
in connection with the return or exchange shall be paid
by the Company once objective evidence has been approved.
4. The buyer who has received an approval to return or exchange
of the product from the Company shall contact the DJmall
customer center before the return of the product, including
documents to verify costs and expenses for the delivery.
5. If the estimated cost of the delivery paid at purchase
is greater than the actual delivery cost, the difference
will be refunded to the buyer.
6. If the estimated cost of the delivery paid at purchase
is less than the actual delivery cost, the buyer must make
an additional payment to complete the delivery. If the difference
is not paid within 3 months despite of continuous notice,
the product may become the Company’s own property.
7. In the event of using overseas delivery service, the
recipient is liable for all customs, taxes, duties and other
cost imposes by the country to which the delivery is made.
'BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR
THE DELIVERY FEE'